MCA is committed to creating the BEST MUSIC for your FILMS, SERIES or VIDEOGAMES.
Our firm composed the soundtrack for “The nights we looked at the sky" (2019), the winning entry in the Hollywood Independent Filmmaker Awards (2021) and the Rotterdam Online Film Awards (2020). We have also composed the Clavé Awards winning opera, "The Elna Maternity Home" (2019), for the Best Innovative Endeavour and the Best Music Show.
Other works are the short movie "Celles et Ceux des Cimes et Cieux" (2015), the videogame "Help! Over" (2017), the Charles Chaplin silent film "The Kid" (1921) and the premieres in Japan, Germany, Belgium and Lithuania of the compositions "Rainy Day" and "Caelesti Lumine" for carillon.
We would like to hear about your project and help you choose the most suitable music for it.
Past work by Martí Carreras Almar:
MA degree in "APPLIED COMPOSITION FOR AUDIOVISUAL MEDIA"
BA degree in "COMPOSITION"
START OF THE MUSICAL STUDIES
- BAND - Happiness
- CARILLON - Caelesti Lumine
- CARILLON - Rainy Day
- CELLO & PIANO - A Song for Peace
- CELLO & PIANO - Elna Suite
- COBLA - Solitud
- COBLA - Winter almond tree
- HARP - Canigó
- HARP - Irish Suite
- JAZZ QUINTET - Drama
- ORCHESTRA - A trip to the moon
- ORCHESTRA - Caelesti Lumine
- ORCHESTRA - Celles et ceux des cimes et cieux
- ORCHESTRA - Las noches que mirábamos al cielo
- ORCHESTRA - The Kid, orchestra version
- ORCHESTRA - Winter memories
- ORGAN - Organ variations on a theme by Ruera
- PIANO SOLO - Suite Tibidabo
- PIANO SOLO - The Kid, piano version
- WIND QUINTET & PIANO - Oxford sextet